Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
The Fraud, Cyber and Technology Risk Administrative Department is currently seeking a Senior Advisor, Enterprise Information Security Architecture and Cyber Attack Simulation. This administrative department is the custodian of Desjardins Group’s appetite and tolerance for cyber and technology risk. Its primary missions are to oversee the management of these risks and to closely monitor them, to anticipate cyberthreat risks and the risks associated with the digital transformation and to guide internal IT partners in controlling their operational risks.
As Senior Advisor, you will leverage your vast expertise in enterprise architecture to support the Administrative Department’s teams in their mission. You will conduct an independent review of the identification, assessment and control of cyber and technology risks (CTR) from an architecture and IT portfolio perspective.
As Senior Advisor, Enterprise Information Security Architecture and Cyber Attack Simulation, and a specialist in technology risk management, you will help ensure IT efficiency by analyzing, designing and enhancing programming algorithms (computer software and Web applications) and the architecture of IT tools (software, networks, databases, etc.). You will ensure consistency with the organization’s current and future needs and structure, while also ensuring that new components are compatible with the existing architecture (software applications, products, services, etc.).
You will take on a leadership and influencer role when interacting with the various stakeholders on files and projects that involve highly innovative, inter-departmental strategic and complex input and development. In this regard, you will contribute to developing and recommending strategic orientations and business positioning. The nature of the files will require in-depth and extensive expertise in your field.
You will make recommendations relative to solution architecture, and the development and delivery of files or projects with a high degree of operational and conceptual complexity. These will require analysis and an overall, in-depth understanding of the business and the organization. Extensive alignment will be required. You will be called upon to interact with a very large number of stakeholders who are active in a variety of fields of expertise. As such, you will need highly developed interpersonal skills.
You will serve as a specialized consultant and content expert in your field, and act as a contact and coach for senior management and decision-making bodies.
- Conduct thorough and relevant security and technology assessments.
- Help the first line of defence execute its mission through coaching, training and expert advice, while preserving the independence of the second line of defence.
- Assist in drawing up internal regulatory disclosures and preparing operational risk committees, by representing the Director, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or related discipline
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience in information technology
- Experience in security risk analyses (an asset)
- Experience with Agile (an asset)
- Experience in a major organization (an asset)
- Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Hold security certification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA Security+), GIAC Continuous Monitoring Certification (GMON) (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Intermediate proficiency in English (oral and written), solid understanding of information security frameworks (an asset), thorough knowledge of architecture (an asset).
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
- Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
- Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
Other working conditions
Work place : Montreal or Lévis, depending on the chosen candidate’s preference
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/5c462d8ec9066105abec8c7b/51fc022158b70066fae49ef0/en
|Job Category||Banking, IT & Software, Sécurité de l'information|