Your ISACA International membership includes a donation to ISACA Montréal Chapter. This contribution allows the Chapter to finance activities offered to its members, such as:
- Training and conferences (10 in 2013 – Duration for each event: 1 to 3 hours);
- End of the year event;
- Members’ annual general meeting and the opportunity to vote for your representatives.
Your membership also gives you access to all publications and services offered by ISACA International, including:
- A $40 discount per certification for members who wish to maintain their(s) certification(s) ($85/certification for non-members and $45/certification for members);
- The electronic version of COBIT 5 (framework), COBIT 5: Enabling Processes, COBIT 5 : Implementation as well as additional tools/products from COBIT 5 at a reduced price;
- Discounts for all ISACA inscriptions, guides and courses (www.isaca.org/certification) and over 70 free CPE in webinars;
- Access to the latest research to enrich your professional experience (www.isaca.org/research);
- The opportunity to contribute and collaborate with a global network using ISACA knowledge center (www.isaca.org/knowledgecenter);
- Access to ISACA library, which contains more than 525 publications from ISACA and other publishers (www.isaca.org/elibrary).
In addition, your membership to Montréal Chapter entitles you to benefit from reciprocal agreements, like to register at member’s price to activities organized by:
Even if you already have a home and auto insurer, we encourage you to contact Economical to know the exclusive benefits as a member of ISACA Montreal! You may save big and maximize your membership.
Finally, as shown on the site of ISACA International, these benefits are tangible. If your employer does not reimburse your membership, it is partly tax deductible.